What Does the Pancreas do?
The pancreas is an organ in the top part of your tummy which helps you digest your food and makes hormones, such as insulin.
November is Pancreatic Cancer Month
- the whites of your eyes or your skin turn yellow (jaundice), you may also have itchy skin, darker pee and paler poo than usual
- loss of appetite or losing weight without trying to
- feeling tired or having no energy
- a high temperature, or feeling hot or shivery
- feeling or being sick
- diarrhoea or constipation, or other changes in your poo
- pain at the top part of your tummy and your back, which may feel worse when you are eating or lying down and better when you lean forward
- symptoms of indigestion, such as feeling bloated
How can Ancient Remedies help?
Our Himalayan, Ayurvedic Tea, Mahaphala, can help balance blood sugar, metabolism of sugars, and water elimination, as well as the pancreatic functions.
During Oncology treatment, our Oncology care products can help with the following:
Shatawari – stimulates the body resistance during the oncology treatment
Chyawanprash – acts as an antioxidant for vitality of the bodily tissues and strengthening the general immunity
If you need further help or advice about the oncology treatments, you can book a consultation with our specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp, Telegram on +447480886786