What is Vascular Disease?
Your vascular system is your body’s network of blood vessels. It includes your
- Arteries, which carry oxygen-rich blood from your heart to your tissues and organs
- Veins, which carry the blood and waste products back to your heart
- Capillaries, which are tiny blood vessels that connect your small arteries to your small veins. The walls of the capillaries are thin and leaky, to allow for an exchange of materials between your tissues and blood.
Vascular diseases are conditions which affect your vascular system. They are common and can be serious. Some types include
What causes Vascular Diseases?
The causes of vascular diseases depend on the specific disease. These causes include
- Heart diseases such as high cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Medicines, including hormones
Sometimes the cause is unknown.
Can anything be done about Vascular Diseases?
There are things that can be done to combat Vascular Diseases and we have products that can help. We recommend:
If you require any help or advice with regards to Vascular Disease, please contact us to book a consultation with our specialist at email@example.com and Whatsapp, Telegram on +447480886786